- large rubbermaid style containers (we use them to store feed)
- donations of any amount are welcome and are so important to helping us care for the farm's residents.
- or a the same could be said for a gift card in a small amount from any retailer at all
- With turkeys, goats, and sheep now here, we need any kind of green vegetables (they go through them fast!). Kale, cabbage, romaine lettuce, spinach, or anything similar. Also frozen mixed veggies are great.
- Cleaning up the trees on your property? Bring us the branches of leaves (anything except lilac).
- Mane and Tail Shampoo to keep Penny (or anyone) looking their best
- On the new property we will be building new shelters and homes for the animals. So any type of building supplies, used or new are particularly welcome. Old doors, windows, wood, wood screws, hinges. You name it, we can put it to use!
- We will also be gathering up and building play structures for our goats, George and Ringo, who love to climb on things, so we are open to any ideas!
Scroll down for the link to our Amazon Wish List
- shavings (bedding for stalls).
- donations to help replace worn out hay nets (nets cost us $220.00 each so even a small donation helps with the expense)
- large garbage bags
- any type of tools (for maintenance work)
- Beet pulp (pellet form, non-molasses
- Masterfeed LS feed (sold at Gilmour Feed Store in Metcalfe, or most TSC Stores)
- Feed for our ducks, turkeys, sheep/goats, pigs, and pot-bellied pigs (contact us for feed details).
First Aid Supplies:
- 4 inch non-stick pads
- medical tape
- vet wrap
- surgical gloves
- clean towels
- cold packs
- saline solution
- sterile cotton pads
- gangee bandages
- wet wipes
- bug spray
- duct tape
- poultice pads (for hoof)
- epsom salts
- Hibitaine cream
We also have items on an Amazon Canada wish list which can be accessed by clicking on the button below